Brief introduction of Fractional CO2 laser machine CL-10
The CL-10 CO2 fractional laser has two main systems.
The Vaginal Fractional Laser is the latest generation of 3D fractional laser devices. A new generation of 3D fractional laser devices specifically developed for the characteristics of the female vagina and for the treatment of female vaginal laxity. The principle of the device is to use 3D fractional technology to change the output pattern of the laser, decomposing the laser beam into hundreds of tiny beams, acting on the skin in the form of a fractional array, which can fully absorb the water in the tissue and generate heat after absorbing the laser energy, then according to the length of the laser action time (i.e. pulse width), prompting collagen to immediately produce contraction and restructuring, while stimulating a large number of new collagen, eventually making collagen The total amount of collagen is increased, thus repairing broken fibres and improving vaginal laxity.
Clinical results have demonstrated that rapid and easy-to-perform vaginal laser treatment is an effective, non-invasive procedure with few unwanted side effects and contraindications.
Fractional laser technology is the world’s most talked about cosmetic skin technology and is a minimally invasive treatment between invasive and non-invasive. Fractional laser treatment, known as Fractional Photothermolysis, combines the advantages of both invasive treatments with the rapid and dramatic results of non-invasive treatments with fewer side effects and shorter recovery times. Fractional laser treatment uses a laser to make microscopic holes in the skin evenly, which in turn causes a series of biochemical reactions in the skin, resulting in skin tightening, rejuvenation and pigmentation removal. Since the fractional laser treatment only covers part of the skin tissue and the newly made holes do not overlap each other, some of the normal skin is preserved and recovery is accelerated.
The unique, intelligently controlled random scanning technology of the CO2 fractional laser ensures that each treatment site is given sufficient time to cool down, avoiding skin damage caused by heat build-up during treatment and greatly reducing the level of side effects while improving treatment results.
Functions of Fractional CO2 Laser Machine
Vaginal Laser Functions
1. Effective treatment for vaginal laxity, tighten vagina – fast tightening, long-lasting contraction and a 60% increase in firmness.
2. Postnatal repair, treatment of mild to moderate uterine prolapse.
3. Improves sexual frigidity
4. Treatment of stress urinary incontinence Problems
5. Cleansing of the vagina – deep anti-ageing and 80% more rejuvenation
6. Moistening of the vagina – improved discharge and an 80% increase in moisturisation levels.
7. Pinking the vagina – rejuvenation of the vulva, lightening of pigmentation, pinking of the labial area and a 70% increase in delicacy.
Fractional Laser Functions
1. Deep wrinkle reduction (eye wrinkles, lip wrinkles, etc.)
2. Skin rejuvenation (face lifting, skin tightening, etc.)
3. Treatment of enlarged pores.
4. Removal of acne and scars, melasma removal.
5. Smoothing scars such as burns, surgery, trauma and stretch marks
6. Birthmark or hyperpigmentation removal (epidermal moles, sweat duct tumours, etc.)
7. Recovery of sun damage
Features of Fractional CO2 Laser Machine
1. USA imported metal RF tube, compact structure, all metal sealed, stable performance, high power, no consumables cost.
2. 3-in-1 system: surgical laser, fractional laser, vaginal laser. 5 different treatment heads to adapt to different treatment needs.
3. 7-jointed arm laser transmission system ensures flexible operation and minimum energy loss.
4. 10.4-inch true colour LCD touch screen, user-friendly system control.
5. Three selectable laser output modes: shuffle, sequential scanning, and discrete scanning, to suit various surgical needs.
6. Scanning lens instead of the focusing lens, better scanning uniformity in a flat, spot diameter up to 0.1mm.
7. Multiple graphics and scanning modes, with bi-directional adjustable graphic size.
8. Precise targeting of the treatment area using a visible aiming beam.
9. Built-in suction and deflation system available.
10. Overheating protection, emergency stop system.
CO2 Fractional Laser Benefits
1. The ideal laser wavelength is absorbed by the micron-level tissue of the mucosa, avoiding thermal damage to deeper tissues or organs.
2. The laser energy is delivered in optimised intermittently spaced, short pulses, which avoid thermal damage due to high temperatures on the skin surface, while creating a uniform thermal effect on the superficial layers within the mucosal tissue, which are several hundred microns thick.
3. The feather-light, non-invasive mode treats the vaginal mucosal tissue without bleeding, as the mode allows precise temperature control to avoid tissue damage.
4. The laser is applied in a circular luminous pattern to the vaginal wall by means of a 360° reflecting device, without touching the vaginal wall, but by applying the laser energy evenly and comprehensively to the whole vaginal area. This technology makes vaginal laser tightening easier, shorter and safer to perform.
5. Effective, long-lasting, non-invasive and painless, no anaesthesia, and no post-operative discomfort.
6. Easy to operate; 20 minutes to complete the treatment.
7. Can be repeatedly treated without side effects.
8. Novel and unique, high return on investment.
Specs of Fractional CO2 Laser Machine
|Laser type||RF-CO2 laser (10.6µm)|
|Output power||1-40W (Single pulse)|
1-120W (Super pulse)
|Aiming beam||635nm diode laser ≤5mw|
|Control panel||10.4” touch screen|
|Matrix form||Pulsed light scanning|
|Scan pattern||Rectangular, square, circular, oval (standard), triangular, hexagonal, and straight line|
|Scan points||1-4000 points|
|Penetrate depth||2000um(FFLS), 600um(HFLS)|
|Scanner focal length||F=50mm(FFLS) or F=100mm(HFLS)|
|Max output intensity||75000W/cm2|
|Beam emission angle||0.4 m rad|
|Total pulse energy||125mj-1kj|
|Focal spot diameter||≤0.1mm（FFLS）,≤0.2mm(HFLS)|
|FFLS scan size||15*15mm max|
|HFLS scan size||20*20mm max|
|Cooling system||Air cooling|
|Delivery system||7 joint articulated arm|
|Inhale and deflate air system||optional|
|Working condition||20℃-60℃ relative humidity ≦90%|
|Power input||230V 60Hz, 110V 50Hz|