Work Principle of Shockwave and Vibration Therapy
Shockwave therapy machine generates short-duration acoustic pulses of high amplitude, and sends acoustic shock wave energy into the painful areas and fibrous or musculoskeletal tissues of subacute, subchronic, and chronic conditions. This energy promotes the healing, regeneration, and repair process of tendons and soft tissues.
Extracorporeal shockwave therapy is a non-invasive, outpatient alternative to surgery for those with many joint and tendon disorders. Unfocused, low-energy radial waves have been scientifically proven to have a significant impact on collagen structure and skin connective tissue, improving blood circulation and fat cell metabolism. The mechanical massage effect reduces edema and improves toxin drainage from the lymphatic system. It stimulates collagen formation while the skin becomes more elastic and its firmness can be seen after only a few treatments.
Shockwave therapy is a multidisciplinary device used in orthopedics, physiotherapy, sports medicine, urology, and veterinary medicine.
This type of physical therapy uses vibrations to force your muscles to contract reflexively. This type of therapy provides gentle vibrations throughout the treatment area, stimulating the muscles, and causing them to contract and relax.
Vibration therapy’s wellness massage has a relaxing effect, and positively influences the regulation of muscle tone. In addition, vibration therapy stimulates metabolism, improves lymphatic flow, and accelerates the elimination of waste and toxins. Vibration therapy is an ideal complement to shock wave therapy and helps to obtain lasting therapeutic results.
Key Features of Shockwave and Vibration Therapy Machine
1. 2 in 1 portable compact machine design, cost savings.
2. High shock wave energy: up to 6Bar, 20Hz.
3. User-friendly interface. Preset parameters and manual settings, easy to use.
4. Shooting counter in the system.
5. Quiet built-in air compressor, more stable and powerful shock wave energy compared with electromagnetic shock wave.
6. Six transmitters are provided for a wide range of applications.
7. Vibration therapy helps to get long-lasting treatment effects.
8. Lightweight aluminum handpiece, easy to grip.
9. 2 sets of barrels and bullets ensure 2 million shots.
Shockwave and Vibration Therapy Machine Application
Shockwave can treat the following symptoms
Myofascial trigger point treatment of the back and shoulder
Scapular bursitis, shoulder tendinitis/shoulder problems, calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
Osteochondritis/shin splints (after overload)
Basilar thumb arthritis/radicular arthritis
Sports injury recovery, status post muscle injury
Myofascial trigger points
Achilles tendonitis, heel spurs
Radial and ulnar epicondylitis, tennis elbow
Patellar tendinitis, patellar tendinopathy
Shockwave can also be used for the following aesthetic purposes
Treatment of skin irregularities after liposuction
Improvement of skin elasticity
Tighten connective tissue
Smoothing scars and wrinkles
Reduce stretch marks
Stimulate the lymphatic system
Vibration can help
Accelerates the elimination of waste and toxins
Massage before and after radical therapy.
Shockwave and Vibration Therapy Machine Benefits
1. Highly effective, fast pain relief.
2. Non-invasive, no need for anesthetics, convenient and quick.
3. Only 10 minutes per session, 5-10 sessions per treatment.
4. Widely applicable to different soft tissue treatments.
Tech Parameter of Shockwave and Vibration Therapy Machine
|Shockwave type||Pneumatic shockwave|
|Screen||8.4 inch true color touch screen|
|Shockwave pulse frequencies||1 – 20 Hz, stepping at 1Hz|
|Shockwave energy||1 – 6.0 Bar, stepping at 0.1Bar|
|Transmitters||6 transmitters (A6/D15/R15/F15/D20/D35)|
|Shockwave handpiece revision||4,000,000 shots|
|Power Specification||AC110/220V±10%, 50Hz-60Hz 16A|